We offer wide range of plywood.
Please find the best product for your company needs.
All our birch plywood is sanded on both sides and composed of 1,4 mm thick veneers by cross bonding. Face veneers can be both long grain and cross grain. Advantage of long grain, if it is laid with long age parallel to the span (perpendicular to supports), is so called “strong orientation” sheet of plywood has more plies with the grain running perpendicular to supports.
Plywood is glued with phenolic resin adhesive.
Formaldehyde emission level shall not exceed 0.2 mg HCHO/m2h, which meets the standard E1.
Panel sizes (mm)
1220×2440 / 2440×1220
1250×2500 / 2500×1250
4, 6, 6.5, 8, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50
- B – The highest quality plywood, sanded, with no discoloration and external defects, for painting
- BB – High-quality plywood, sanded, with only minor trim and healthy knots, varnishing and painting
- CP – The standard quality plywood, sanded, larger defects, corrected insertions, more defects than in the class BB
- WG – The lower grade plywood, larger defects, corrected insertions
- C – The lowest grade plywood, uncut, holes and knots
Determined above quality grades affects only exterior veneer and do not affect the strength parameters of the plywood.
Indoor and outdoor use.